The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. Got an opportunity to get another car I am interested in - and to finance it I will have to sell the 7.

Info and pics are on http://66.12.226.29/birkin/index.html - if you know anyone that would be interested - please point them that way.

Thanks,
Ron.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm assuming this car is loooong gone, but I just had to check. PM if by some freak of nature you happen to still have it, and still wish to part with it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still have the car. I would be willing to listen to offers - but it is not a huge issue for me if it does not sell. I already scratched the itch that prompted it without selling it ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still available?

Hi,

I have just started investigating importing an S3 kit from Birkin direct but thought I would check out to see if I could find a ready built version for sale. Do you still have yours and if so are you still interested in selling?

Best regards,

Ducatisti

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have my car and I am actually collecting some parts for some modifications at this point. I decided to keep it instead of the BMW I had at the time. But - if you are interested - drop me a line - I might consider selling it to finance a vintage Alfa or Lancia...

·
Registered
888 Posts
If you don't get a response, PM me, and I'll see if I can dig up an email address for you from some of the classic-Lotus owners in my area. RLoewy lives all of 6 miles from me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I still have the car and actually got to use it a lot more this year after some modifications I made, so it is not actively offered for sale (I even hope I will have more time for track days next summer).

If anyone is really interested - you are welcome to drop me a PM with an offer - but generally speaking - it will probably spend at least one more summer if not more with me. Dabbling in some other toy cars and motorcycles proved to me that there is really no substitute to a properly set 7 as one's toy car (at least in the same price-range).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts