The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what other stories have you heard ?? late truck, it's on the truck, it'll be here next week.......it'll be here next week......uhh now it's damaged in port and no hope of finding out when they'll be getting ANY, let alone just the demo......

things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Yeah. I hope they start coming in in numbers soon. My #36 position is becoming less encouraging every day. I'll be in the Detroit area again in a couple of weeks and hope to be able to take a spin in the demo. We'll see.

~Paul

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
I'm starting t think that the dealer that "haven't received cars" have actually sold their demo or other early position cars to other dealers who suddenly have "gift cars".

·
Registered
138 Posts
Didn't they order a funky color like Krypton? That could explain it. Or perhaps they are really low on the priority list...

Are they telling you anything at all?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just kinda makes you wonder.....

if they didnt......... QUITE get the deposits in on time...and how much they made on the slot machines in the mean time.... ( or blackjack for that matter..... )

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Buck Dharma said:
Didn't they order a funky color like Krypton? That could explain it. Or perhaps they are really low on the priority list...

Are they telling you anything at all?
We already had a mysterious krypton car for sale from Fox Valley remember!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Kestrel, I'm #20 at AutoEurope and I still haven't heard anything (don't even have a build date). If you're #34, its going to be awhile. I really like the guys at AutoEurope, but they don't seem to be getting any updates.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts