The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here's a pic of Mark Starr's very own S1 Exige track beast!!!!
As you guys may now know Mark is the head guy up at Hunting Ridge Motors who is playing host to the Nick Adams meeting this weekend. Don't you just love buying a Lotus from REAL ENTHUSIASTS :D

BTW thats Mark in the Black shirt up on the podium playing Schumacher:D

Best Wishes,
Mitch

Attachments

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
hermanslotus said:
Neil,

Hey it's only 2 more months till the first batch, Just hang in there buddy.

Best Wishes,
Mitch
Thanks man. Actually for me it is the first quarter of next year! Got on the list last October, couldn't afford it sooner. :(
It's going to be even harder when all you first batch guys start getting delivery of your cars. The envy level will be off the charts. But such is life...
I'll tell you what I'm not going to do; buy some other car because I can't wait for my dream car!

Neil

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Little Bastard said:
Thanks man. Actually for me it is the first quarter of next year! Got on the list last October, couldn't afford it sooner. :(
It's going to be even harder when all you first batch guys start getting delivery of your cars. The envy level will be off the charts. But such is life...
I'll tell you what I'm not going to do; buy some other car because I can't wait for my dream car!

Neil
Neil,

Thats positive thinking my friend. I know it's not going to be easy for you, but just hang in there. With patience comes reward;)

Best Wishes,
Mitch

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
any close ups of Kermit and the purple colors? How about the rear of the CO elise? Which gray is that, Storm?

thanks!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Any close ups of magnetic ?

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
hermanslotus said:
Neil,

Thats positive thinking my friend. I know it's not going to be easy for you, but just hand in there. With patience comes reward;)

Best Wishes,
Mitch
Hey Mitch
Thanks for the moral boost. I really appriciate it. I am naturally an impatient person. But I think everything happens for a reason...I can't wait for the rewards of all the hard work and money saved.

Thanks again
Neil

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Little Bastard said:
Hey Mitch
Thanks for the moral boost. I really appriciate it. I am naturally an impatient person. But I think everything happens for a reason...I can't wait for the rewards of all the hard work and money saved.

Thanks again
Neil

Your welcome, at least you have plenty of time to consider your colors and options. Hey they may even add some additional colors and options by the time your ready to order, a major plus for those down the list;)

Best Wishes,
Mitch

1 - 20 of 75 Posts