The Lotus Cars Community banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Everyone look on www.puresportscar.com because they have some nice pics of the cars singled out in sunlight!!!

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Any passing comments made by the Lotus folks about Graphite Grey would be appreciated. The other two lifestyle colors representn' except GG. Any tidbits would be appreciated. No paint shortage comments please.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Mitch (or anyone else with Mitch-like powers):

Aubergine pics in the sunlight would be much appreciated as well! In fact, it would be great if someone could post high-res, 3/4 isometric-perspective shots of all the colors in sunlight!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Puresportscar has some INCREDIBLE pictures.... we need to steal the pictures from all the different sites and put them on here.... hmmmmm
thanks for the links as well as the pictures guys!!
-me

·
Registered
314 Posts
This is killing me! I'm planning on spending an additional $1200 for Graphite Gray, and STILL have now idea what it'll look like! Yes, I'm bored, I want my Elise now, and I have nothing better to do that bitch about trivial things! :)

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
JonM3Coupe said:
Mitch (or anyone else with Mitch-like powers):

Aubergine pics in the sunlight would be much appreciated as well! In fact, it would be great if someone could post high-res, 3/4 isometric-perspective shots of all the colors in sunlight!
Did you say Aubergine?? Don't know why they couldn't get a pic of it in the sunlight it must look amazing:D

Mitch

Attachments

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Many thanks for the pictures. CO looks great.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I don't see the purple in these magnetic pics like i did in recent ones of the car that was at Star Motors in Houston. I actually prefer these pics of the car better. Which are closer to the actual color?

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
hermanslotus said:
Your welcome, at least you have plenty of time to consider your colors and options. Hey they may even add some additional colors and options by the time your ready to order, a major plus for those down the list;)

Best Wishes,
Mitch
Thanks Mitch. You are right about the options. But I am sure about the color: Saffron Yellow. Ayrton Senna drove a yellow Lotus and I idolized him since I was about 7 years old and always told myself; I will own a yellow Lotus some day. :D

Neil

21 - 40 of 75 Posts