The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the Biscuit leather in a SY car? Do you think it would clash with the SY? I have not seen biscuit in person, only here in the photos. Eons ago a friend had the biscuit in a yellow Europa and it looked good but I'm sure biscuit today is not the color as then.

·
Registered
649 Posts
There was one thread in the past that had pictures of an honest to goodness Fed Elise in saffron yellow with biscuit interior. As I recall, no one particularly cared for the combo. In my opinion, the Elise makes any color combo look decent, but that would not be my first choice.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I saw this color combo at Prestige it is the first car they had. I personally did not like it at all. They might have a pic on there site of it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I saw it on the Prestige website. I really did not think it looked that bad - - I think the biscuit interior makes the inside a little more finished off. I am looking for a red with biscuit interior.

There is a thread somewhere where people wrote that thay did not like that interior, but it was not that bad and that car was already sold when I called Prestige about it. I suspect the purchaser paid a good bit for it too as Prestige really jacks the prices up on Elises.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts