Discussion Starter #1
*Private Seller*

View Listing:
2011 Lotus Evora S for Sale in Kansas City, MO 64151

Chip
Kansas City, MO 64151
Daytime Phone: 406-544-0568

Seller's Notes:
This is an amazing car and you will feel like a movie star in it. I am only selling it because of a personal change in priorities, this is my second Lotus. It is always garaged and what miles it does have, are nearly all highway. You save over $10,000 on sticker and the break-in service is already done. This Evora is a 2+0 and is supercharged S. 2+0 is hands down better than the 2+2, this car doesn't have room for a back seat, nor should it. 2+0 gives you a bench with a net, nice for stops at the store. The only options that aren't in this car are the ones I didn't want (Suede seats and colored piping). Has design diamond cut wheels (20" rear, 19" front). Nicest and most expensive wheel option. Has sport pack which is standard with the S. (It provides switchable sports mode with sharper throttle response, increased rpm limit and sportier setting for Dynamic Performance Management (DPM), Sports diffuser, stainless steel sports exhaust tailpipe, cross-drilled brake discs, and black painted brake calipers. Has tech package (Providing upgraded speakers and stereo system with 2 x 50W amplifier and subwoofer with dedicated amplifier, DVD player, 7 inch WVGA touch screen display, Bluetooth mobile phone connection, USB connection for various iPod models, MP3 players and memory sticks, tire pressure monitoring, cruise control and rear parking sensors). Has premium pack (This upgrade pack provides a leather center console, leather door paneling below trim band in Ebony Black. Has heated seats, power folding mirrors, and backup camera. Has lifestyle paint: motor sport black. Comes with a car cover.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts