The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to put this in my own forum under supporting vendors here, but didn't see that as an option?

Been getting asked about these lately. Not sure if there is enough interest to make them or not. This is how it would break down. If you are good for sending the money then post and voice your voice here. Here is what I need to sell to break even and the price it will be if I get X number of people interested.

5 buyers= $80 per emblem:panic: :crazyeyes:eek::shrug:
10 buyers = $40 per emblem :wallbang::huh::mad:
16 buyers = $25 per emblem :p
20 buyers = $20 per emblem :clap::bow::up:

Since several have been asking, if you want them, let me know. Enough interest and they shall be yours.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Interested but only if it gets down to the $25 or below level.

Let me rephrase that, will commit/pay up front if it gets to the $25 or below level.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Count me in!

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
I'm in for $25

can we just remove the OEM badge and replace it with the new and improved badge? If there is a dome on this new badge, my apprehension will be will it stick out to far to look OEM.

Does anyone know if this is the same size as the logo on the valve cover? If it is I'll take two.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am in. Thanks.

Wanted to put this in my own forum under supporting vendors here, but didn't see that as an option?

Been getting asked about these lately. Not sure if there is enough interest to make them or not. This is how it would break down. If you are good for sending the money then post and voice your voice here. Here is what I need to sell to break even and the price it will be if I get X number of people interested.

5 buyers= $80 per emblem:panic: :crazyeyes:eek::shrug:
10 buyers = $40 per emblem :wallbang::huh::mad:
16 buyers = $25 per emblem :p
20 buyers = $20 per emblem :clap::bow::up:

Since several have been asking, if you want them, let me know. Enough interest and they shall be yours.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've so been waiting to use this....
Uhm, maybe read the first post?-poke-

Save that for when someone mentions something female. lol.

Need enough interest to make them. They would be black and brushed aluminum like the wheel badges.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello SweetDaddyD,

Thank you for offering to provide this product. I'm interested, but have two questions:

- First, for which steering wheel are your emblems for? The previously standard non-airbag wheel, in which case I believe the center emblem is ~50mm? Or, the airbag-equipped steering wheel, where the center emblem is smaller in diameter, I think ~39mm?

- Second, are your emblems hard plastic about ~1mm thick or, like a thin plastic-coated decal-like sticker?

Cheers,

Kevin

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello SweetDaddyD,

Thank you for offering to provide this product. I'm interested, but have two questions:

- First, for which steering wheel are your emblems for? The previously standard non-airbag wheel, in which case I believe the center emblem is ~50mm? Or, the airbag-equipped steering wheel, where the center emblem is smaller in diameter, I think ~39mm?

- Second, are your emblems hard plastic about ~1mm thick or, like a thin plastic-coated decal-like sticker?

Cheers,

Kevin
The one we all have in the states. Airbag.
Not entirely hard plastic, but somewhat flexible polyurethane. Thick.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Any chance these might fit on the cup wheels too? Or did I miss the group buy for those? I'd be interested at $20 or less if its a stick over, $40 if its a replacement.

Cheers,
-Darryl

1 - 20 of 147 Posts