The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a black lotus nose badge for my exige

Ive seen some crazy prices online for these :eek:

i see bwr $159.50usd which is just plain highway robbery lol,eliseparts $116.00usd which is alot better

Can anyone tell me if they have sourced one at a reasonable price and where from

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
Like anything of worth you can have any two of the following:
High quality
Low price
Availability

:)

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
But Allen you're buying a sticker not an emblem, keith (funchoria) I can never remember the right spelling lol can actually do the same for you. BTW when you order something from Elise parts how long does the shipping take? I'm reluctant to buy stuff from overseas because of the high shipping costs and wait time.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
But Allen you're buying a sticker not an emblem, keith (funchoria) I can never remember the right spelling lol can actually do the same for you. BTW when you order something from Elise parts how long does the shipping take? I'm reluctant to buy stuff from overseas because of the high shipping costs and wait time.
You mean Keith Chulick (Chuforia Graffix)

yeah ,im not after a sticker,ill leave that for the honda ricers

its amazing the variation in prices for black emblems that are all the same,so far ive had
$159.50usd
$116.00usd
$132.00usd
looks like eliseparts gets more business from me

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I've ordered a couple of things from Eliseparts and shipping is actually pretty quick!

·
Registered
345 Posts
I heard somewhere a few years ago that the company that made the BLACK/SILVER badges for the nose, wheels and steering wheel got a no-no letter from Lotus. So, they are really hard to find now and worth every penny.

I'm glad I got a full set when I did as I did NOT want a sticker over my emblems. I make graphics for a living and refuse to cover a factory emblem with a sticker....but that's just me. :D

If BWR has them, I'd grab it while you can. :clap:

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
did that,only yellow/green and black/gold badge on there
Google " EU Decals" for the 50mm wheel badges in B&w, 38mm steering wheel badge can be custom made on here (looks same as on bwr), and I had a small one made for my unikey. Finish is really nice actually.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I have one of these high dollar ones on my car. It's about 4 years old, and still looks as good as anything OEM. I'm a notorious cheapass, and I'd pay 160 if I ever lost mine.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts