The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple people mentioned starting a thread of people interested in black LSS rims, so hence this thread. I'll be the first to throw in my request for the rims.

Randy: When the thread gets to an appropriate length, is it possible for you to forward it to Lotus USA as evidence of the desire in the US for the black LSS rim option?

·
Registered
153 Posts
i'd also like my lss wheels black. what does lotus do to black out the wheels? paint or powdercoating? I WANT MY CAR DAMN IT!! ok... i feel better.. for now.

·
Registered
340 Posts
That's my first mod. As soon as I know what century my car will arrive, I'll start calling around to see who can take care of the color change.

I strongly suggest paint, NOT powdercoat. I powdercoated my rims on my R6 and cracked it three places around the spokes after some hard riding in Deal's gap...

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have already purchased the product to change my wheels to a gun metal grey, but if the wheels were aviable in black I would have opted for it at the right price!

Adam p..

PS, With CO, I think that bronze wheels will ROCK!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Adam P said:
I have already purchased the product to change my wheels to a gun metal grey, but if the wheels were aviable in black I would have opted for it at the right price!

Adam p..

PS, With CO, I think that bronze wheels will ROCK!!

product = paint?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I would rather have black rims on a Saffron Yellow car and will be interested in either aftermarket solutions, or if Lotus were to offer the option.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
I WANT BLACK LSS RIMS!!! :clap:

I WANT A BLACK REAR DIFFUSER!!! :clap:

·
Registered
58 Posts
My car is Saffron
I am also planning to convert my wheels to black...I had planned to powdercoat, but after reading previous posts, I'm not sure.

Also planning to go with yellow powdercoat on brake calipers.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I agree, I like those wheels better. However, I don't think they are forged. the LSS wheels are the lightest offered.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts