The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking around for the black raised Lotus lettering but I can't find it anywhere. Are people simply doing this themselves to their chrome raised lettering? What process is best for this to ensure a lasting finish?

If anyone has any raised lettering for sale please contact me. I'm hoping for a more reasonable price than what they are offered for these days.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
I just bought some black gloss plastidip for my wheels....I may experiment a little bit with the letters.

·
Vendor
359 Posts
I just bought some black gloss plastidip for my wheels....I may experiment a little bit with the letters.
I have seen a couple cars that did that exact same thing with the chrome letters. If you don't end up liking it, you can always peel it back off!

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
That's exactly what I was thinking! If I get anytime soon to do it, I'll post pics!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have a brand new set of chrome raised lettering, what do they retail these days?
Make me an offer.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Elise USA used to do them in either plastic or aluminum and then you could paint them black. Not sure if he still does them anymore.

BBB Motors, LLC

Later
Corvus

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Evora has black letters now, although they are slightly different font than the Exige/Exige ones. Basically same size, though.

·
Vendor
359 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts