The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around for the black raised Lotus lettering but I can't find it anywhere. Are people simply doing this themselves to their chrome raised lettering? What process is best for this to ensure a lasting finish?

If anyone has any raised lettering for sale please contact me. I'm hoping for a more reasonable price than what they are offered for these days.

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
I just bought some black gloss plastidip for my wheels....I may experiment a little bit with the letters.

·
Vendor
2007 Chili Red Elise
362 Posts
I just bought some black gloss plastidip for my wheels....I may experiment a little bit with the letters.
I have seen a couple cars that did that exact same thing with the chrome letters. If you don't end up liking it, you can always peel it back off!

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
That's exactly what I was thinking! If I get anytime soon to do it, I'll post pics!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have a brand new set of chrome raised lettering, what do they retail these days?
Make me an offer.

·
shay2nak
25,205 Posts
Evora has black letters now, although they are slightly different font than the Exige/Exige ones. Basically same size, though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.