The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Pack owners, are the door sills painted Matte or Glossy black?

I'm thinking of buying some vinyl wrap to copy it but not sure what the oem look is. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
They are gloss black. Previously mine was the "vinyl black pack" but I had it all removed and painted gloss black. I did have protection film put on that covers it on the lower rocker panels to keep the chips away but you won't ave to worry about that. My old vinyl held up really well in the area.

·
Registered
474 Posts
2017 400; sills are matte vinyl..........inconsistent with remainder of black pack gloss paint.....

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Yea my 2018 is matte black. I just ordered carbon fiber side sills, was torn on which way to go since I went with gloss black splitter. Would have preferred carbon there also but couldn't get with winglets but the gloss black does go well with the gloss black on bumper at least. I'm also doing carbon fiber side scoops so I think my new CF sideboards should go good with those and my CF rear hatch and front access panel. Oh and also just ordered a carbon fiber diffuser finisher. And to think when I bought this car 2 months ago wasnt planning on modding, that plan never seems to work

·
Registered
184 Posts
Gloss Black..

·
Loves to talk
1,108 Posts
I'm pretty sure mine's painted (not vinyl) matte black but just to confirm, I'll peek through the looking glass tonight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts