The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very nice shape, some marks from mounting/dismounting tires and a few nicks but was told (and it appears) that they were never damaged/bent/repaired. Bought them used as spares and never used them. Inexpensive rims for track use, great fit for 205/50-15 front and 225/50-16 or 245/45-16 rear...Hoosiers R6/A6, Toyo Proxes RA1, Bridgestone RE-11A. You will see many Rotas on ebay for sale that don't fit Lotus.

I recently sold the car so these have to go. Asking $650 picked up from Pelham, NY 10803 (south Westchester county) or $750 shipped if they don't sell locally in a week. Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still available - track season is around the corner in North East and these 15x7/16x8 rims take some beefy and sticky tires that bring out the best in Loti on track (or AX)

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
You have to understand that these are available on E-Bay for a little over $600 shipped.

Sorry....:(

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would appreciate if you could share a link to an eBay post that has them in a correct bolt pattern, bore size and offset for lotus, and I will lower the price. I believe that these were made in limited batches that fit Lotus elige a while back and are only available second hand now - keep me honest though, thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
My apologies. I did not notice that you have 15" & 16" wheels not 16" & 17". The 16" & 17" Rota Grid wheels are mid $600s and look similar to your wheels. I would have to agree that the rarity should help the value.

Later,
Eldon

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My apologies. I did not notice that you have 15" & 16" wheels not 16" & 17". The 16" & 17" Rota Grid wheels are mid $600s and look similar to your wheels. I would have to agree that the rarity should help the value.

Later,
Eldon
No worries and thanks for bringing it up :)

·
user /tron
880 Posts
do you know the weights?

·
Flower Power
48 Posts
I'll take them for $450. I'm in Long Beach. PM sent.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts