The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to give a quick thank you to Fred at BWR and Jeff at Von Hep.

I ordered a Von Hep exhaust from Fred @ BWR beginning of this week through the group buy. Package arrived and halfway through installation I realized that I'm missing an exhaust tip (silly me not checking the package before starting, I was excited:)). So I PM'ed Fred right away to inform him of my problem. Not more than 10 minutes later he got back to me saying he will take care of that. That right there, the quick response, is what I categorize as good customer service. Then, the next day, along with the panel eliminator package I ordered I got another box from Von Hep with my exhaust tip :D as well as a note and dash bag! Double :D.

Maybe it's just because I haven't seen customer service like this in a long time but this puts these guys on top of my list. This was done in such a timely manner along with acknowledgment of the issue via personalized note is just superb and rare.

Thank you guys once again. And like I said, I'll be a repeat customer for sure.

BTW, not that you guys haven't heard this a million times before, but the parts are top notch. Sound is absolutely amazing. Dash bag is ... dashing. Fits like a glove and make me realize how nice having a glove box is.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Great news.. glad to here it worked out!

·
Registered
547 Posts
I concur on the :up::up::up::up::up: for BWR...

Great customer service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts