The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I do like the change in my avatar signature, I am not responsible for making the change.
I noticed the change from BAND to BLAND, which i think is very funny, and am going to keep it for a while, but I am wondering how this would have happened w/o my doing?
Do moderators have access to our accounts, and can they make changes on their own to things like this?
no one has access to my computer, unless my account has been hacked, which if it were, there would have been much more fun to be had at my expense.
Nice work, and (Thumbs up) to whomever.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
RoadDad's kids at it again? rotfl

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
The moderators recently changed RoadDad's from BANNNED to BANNNNNED.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
There are two things no man will admit he cannot do well: drive and make love" -- Stirling Moss

Maybe there's a third.............Kids hacking your password rotfl

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
New software update prevents use of administrative titles such as moderator, admin, banned. This helps in keeping track of things, you wouldn't want to be mistaken for a banned user who is still posting and have your account suspended permanently now would you?

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
New software update prevents use of administrative titles such as moderator, admin, banned. This helps in keeping track of things, you wouldn't want to be mistaken for a banned user who is still posting and have your account suspended permanently now would you?

Yeah, you'd have to be retarded to mistake "BAND" for a banned user. :p

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
:thwack: Or, not have English as your 1st language. Maybe even being un(der)educated from [insert state here].

I doubt those without English as a 1st language would make that mistake either. Under-educated, sure, but should we really try so hard to accommodate those people? :p

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

·
Registered
6,981 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts