The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, call Blaupunk's technical support. They said you cannot change the time from 24 to 12 hour on the MP72 model. However, the MP74 model can be changed.

Also, you cannot switch the MP72's face plate with the MP74 or the Heildelberg CD52.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Allan Gibbs said:
Okay, call Blaupunk's technical support. They said you cannot change the time from 24 to 12 hour on the MP72 model. However, the MP74 model can be changed.

Also, you cannot switch the MP72's face plate with the MP74 or the Heildelberg CD52.
Okay. Spoke to the local Blaupunk dealer in Phoenix* and they said the MP72 is about two years old. They won't accept trade-ins but could work a discount, since the MP74 is out.

Any sugguestion for replacement radios?


*http://www.chroniccaraudio.com/index.html
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
atyclb said:
Oh....okay. Well, I guess I don't mind re-inventing the wheel. At least I'm sure it rolls.

Funny. I don't mind the door sills, lack of cup holder, harder ride of the LSS, marginally adjustable seats, minimal trunk space, small size of the Elise (anymore), but am terribly, terribly bothered that the Elise doesn't have a clock and the radio only show 24 hour time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone else notice that out of six posts on this thread, five are mine?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
712 Posts
Allan Gibbs said:
Anyone else notice that out of six posts on this thread, five are mine?
Without paying too much attention, I thought there were actually different people having a conversation. Hmm, do you talk to yourself often? And, if so, what names do you use?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
usofrob said:
Without paying too much attention, I thought there were actually different people having a conversation. Hmm, do you talk to yourself often? And, if so, what names do you use?
The only conversation I have by myself are with the voice in my head. There are too many voices up there so I never really bothered with names. Note my avatar! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,464 Posts
Allan Gibbs said:
Okay. Spoke to the local Blaupunk dealer in Phoenix* and they said the MP72 is about two years old. They won't accept trade-ins but could work a discount, since the MP74 is out.

Any sugguestion for replacement radios?


*http://www.chroniccaraudio.com/index.html
The 72 has an MMC security card and can play mp3's stored in an MMC card, I think I'll put my favorite music in a 1Gig one and use the CD for others.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top