The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my 05 Elise and looking to clear out the garage! This is a likely new headunit that the previous owner included with the car, but I never got around to installing. Everything is still wrapped in plastic.

I couldn't find much info about how to price this except for another LT member who sold his, so I will copy his for sale post and price: $110 USD shipped

"This is a very nice upgrade for your Elise/Exige and will give you bluetooth phone and audio streaming capability so you don't have to reach for wherever your phone may be in the tight Lotus quarters (my iPhone didn't fit in any cubby, so it was always on the floor, after starting out in the passenger seat and taking a turn) Also comes with a very accessible USB connection right on the front of the unit, which can be used to connect a flash drive with MP3s. Detachable face for security.

Uses your stock radio and antenna wiring, so simply pull the stock radio and cage out, connect this one, put it back in! Literally used for about 100 miles, will be sold with everything that came in the box, including removal keys and remote control. Works perfectly, new condition. You'd be hard-pressed to prove it was even used.

Looking for $110 shipped within the CONUS, and you cover paypal fees. Pictures follow."

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts