The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blew my motor on track (lost oil from cracked oil cooler). Looking for rebuilt or low mileage 2zz.

·
Registered
358 Posts
motor

I have one 10,000 miles ran perfectly Removed valve cover, inspected camshafts they are as new. Oil and internals extremely clean.

$2,000 and I can get it to California for $300.00

I will be here for a one hour 413 623 0951

then on cell phone 413 237 9306

Blew my motor on track (lost oil from cracked oil cooler). Looking for rebuilt or low mileage 2zz.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Randy do you need both the top end and the bottom end?
This is your chance to build or upgrade your engine. The 2zz engine has some weak links, and because you track your car, I'd definitely upgrade some of the internals.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bear01011, who was the first post after mine also has a built motor which I'm talking to him about.
Randy do you need both the top end and the bottom end?
This is your chance to build or upgrade your engine. The 2zz engine has some weak links, and because you track your car, I'd definitely upgrade some of the internals.

·
Registered
10 Posts
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>Blew my motor on track (lost oil from cracked oil cooler). Looking for rebuilt or low mileage 2zz.
Sorry to hear that, go on ebay or craiglists and see if you can find a replacement.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bought the one from "Bear" (first post after mine above) 15 minutes after starting this thread. LT rocks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts