The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all..

Need a little help with your wax experiences.

For years I have been using AutoFom wax and sealent. I knew they were bought by Blue Coral so when they got bought by them, I bought like 10 bottles.,

I have never had a wax that works as well as this and I recently ran out. I have tried Tech Wax….other products..

Nothing I can find works as well as AutoFom.

Does anyone know of any sources of this out of stock product. Or can anyone else with direct experience recommend something similar?

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
I've never used AutoFom, but I am quite happy with both the new Meguiar's NXT wax and Ultimate Quick Detailer. Easy on and off, great shine and amazing bead with the "hydrophobic" properties.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Wow, I remember the infomercials on that and even bought it at one time.

Zaino.

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, I remember the infomercials on that and even bought it at one time.

Zaino.

Which leads me to another question...anyone have a bottle they are not going to use? I will pay the shipping....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Try Blitz wax, old school but also every auto paint supplier in a LA swears by it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found an unopened bottle of Autofom in my storage room

By any chance are you still looking for Autofom? I used to love the stuff until I couldn't find it anymore.
I recently decided to move and was clearing out a storage room and found an unopened bottle of Autofom. Any chance you are still looking for some? Also, if you're not, what do you use now. More recently I've been using Mcquire's.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By any chance are you still looking for Autofom? I used to love the stuff until I couldn't find it anymore.
I recently decided to move and was clearing out a storage room and found an unopened bottle of Autofom. Any chance you are still looking for some? Also, if you're not, what do you use now. More recently I've been using Mcquire's.
Thanks.
I am using just a bunch of stuff. I have not found anything yet that works like the autofom.

How much you want for it? And where are you located?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts