The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ws thinking about putting the bluetooth adapter for my jvc kd5000. I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on this idea. Being that there is alot of engine noise inside the cabin, would a intergrated bluetooth be any good or should i just get a bluetooth headset and call it a day?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Nope

Tried it also..........when the car is sitting in the garage with the engine off........bluetooth is awesome.........with the car running at any rpm not so much rotfl

·
Premium Member
12,143 Posts
Yes: NO

I have expensive earpiece that was developed for use in steel mills; excellent noise-canceling.

Above 50 mph w/windows up and top off.......ng.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Even my bluetooth headset was worthless if I was at WOT; I'd usually have to tell people to hold on a sec while I got on it. Given that, integrating bluetooth with your head unit would be pointless.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I was "forced" to buy the Jawbone 2 earpiece bluetooth, which definitely helped even at WOT (custom Stage 2 type exhaust). Now Jawbone will be releasing a yet newer model. It works because it picks up vibrations from your jawbone--similar principe used to those in World War II fighter mikes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts