The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BMW, Toyota, Cadillac, Pontiac, Etc. Buyers, Heads Up, I Can Help....

More than a 1 trick pony.......

One of the other franchises Faulkner handles is BMW. If anyone is interested in one, please contact me and I would be more than happy to work with you.

Robert
(215) 961-9912 direct

or

[email protected]

or

PM

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
While I assumed that you guys would only be interested in BMWs, I've already gotten 3 PMs regarding the other Faulkner franchises I have access to. So here they are...........

Toyota (yes, even the hybrids)
Pontiac (G8?!)
GMC
Buick
Cadillac (CTS-v)
Saturn (Aura, Sky, Vue, Astra.....)
Suzuki
Chevrolet
Honda
Jeep
Nissan
Chrysler
Dodge
Scion
Saab

Contact me if you are interested in any of the above vehicles. I also still have good relationships with several Lotus dealers. If I can help you in that arena, I'd be more than happy to as well.

Robert

·
Registered
740 Posts
More than a 1 trick pony.......

One of the other franchises Faulkner handles is BMW. If anyone is interested in one, please contact me and I would be more than happy to work with you.

Robert
(215) 961-9912 direct

or

[email protected]

or

PM
In October/November we want to buy a BMW 335i Sedan so we can go skiing in the winter (never tried it in the Elise and also not looking forward to that).
When we start looking for such a BMW in a couple of months, I'll take a look at Faulkner also.

I thought Faulkner was only Mazda, but they sell almost any brand -eek- That's a huge dealership in total!

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Enrico,

Faulkner is the Largest dealer in southeastern Pennsylvania AND the 9th largest automotive dealer organization in the country.

I would appreciate it if anyone wants any of the above brands, please contact me directly and I will handle you personally. As those of you whom have purchased cars or dealt with me in the past know, I take great pride in providing the very best customer service possible and sharing my passion for automobiles.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, more emails already........

Here's what I'm going to do. If someone asks a question I think pertains to everyone, I will post my answer on this thread.

1. Yes, I will be able to get ZR-1 Corvettes

2. The order time for a Toyota Prius Hybrid is 12-16 weeks and we are selling them at MSRP with a $500 deposit.

3. We do have 1 Series BMW available now in both 128 and 135 versions. They are at MSRP.

4. We are able to order BMW X6.

5. I can do european delivery for BMW for those that wish to take advantage of the program.

6. We do S-Plan pricing (a.k.a. X-Plan for Ford) on Mazdas

7. We have 4 Mazdaspeed 3's in stock and a few more on the way. They are being sold without any premiums.

8. I have 3 dozen 2009 Mazda 6 on order with the first deliveries in mid August. I am getting all trim levels, engines and option packages. They can be reserved for a $500 deposit.

9. Yes, if you want a pre-owned vehicle from the inventory of any of our stores, I can sell it to you as well.

Keep the questions coming...........!

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I am considering a convertible as a daily driver....do you have lease rates on the 1 series convertibles? I will check out your pre-owned BMW inventory online later.....

ZR1...according to autoweek today, sticker will be 105...2 options = 2k for chrome wheels....10k for interior pkg (Bose/nav/seats)...so fully optioned=117k...I am sure just like the Z06 when it was first released there will be a big premium on the car....

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
any nice deals on pre-owned 06+ BMW 330i or 335i with a sport package?

·
Registered
445 Posts
OK, more emails already........

Here's what I'm going to do. If someone asks a question I think pertains to everyone, I will post my answer on this thread.
5. I can do european delivery for BMW for those that wish to take advantage of the program.
Keep the questions coming...........!
Really? I was informed a couple months ago that tourist deliveries are no longer being offered by the automotive industry for pickup in Europe. I was told this is new legislation in Europe that went into effect in February.
I know now that Ferrari, Bentley and Lamborghini only have factory tours, but no longer offer pickup for US customers.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Really? I was informed a couple months ago that tourist deliveries are no longer being offered by the automotive industry for pickup in Europe. I was told this is new legislation in Europe that went into effect in February.
I know now that Ferrari, Bentley and Lamborghini only have factory tours, but no longer offer pickup for US customers.
As of 2 weeks ago we still could. I will check on that and post my findings.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Pardon my ignorance: it's allowed for dealers to sell new cars over MSRP? :shrug:
My Elise was under MSRP when I bought it, and we want to buy a used 335 later on, so if I'm lucky i'll never pay over MSRP. :p

sorry for this off topic question, I'm just too curious to resist.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Pardon my ignorance: it's allowed for dealers to sell new cars over MSRP? :shrug:
Absolutely. Rarely you'll see a company put a cap on it (I think GM was looking down upon dealer premiums for Sky and Solstice) but they largely have free reign on pricing.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts

Well you are talking about Italy and England as far as those brands' factories (unless VW brought Bentley to Germany). Plus its only for some BMW's since half their cars, the X's and Z' are made here in Greenville, South Carolina, ya'll.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
We can discount. My point is we are not charging premiums like some of the other regional dealers.
Wish I knew this before, I got $500 off MSRP at best. I would have loved to give you the business, maybe saved enough to pay for a nice Philly cheesesteak for the trip too.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am considering a convertible as a daily driver....do you have lease rates on the 1 series convertibles? I will check out your pre-owned BMW inventory online later.....

PM/ call/ email me miles per year, term and upfront monies and I'll get you numbers.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts