The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a body shop in the Birmingham Alabama area with experience in Sheet Composite Molding repair? Damaged the lip of the fender on the rear clam of my Elise. Not bad but requires some ability with the composite material. I could repair it myself but I am over 1,000 miles from my shop and don't know when I will get back up north to use my own facilities. Called the dealer in Atlanta but they use a local body shop which has some sketchy online reviews.

·
`08 Elise-SC-220
519 Posts
My advise is to look in Huntsville (only 100 miles north). Lot's of high end cars and demanding customers. You should find what your looking for directly or by referral.

Sorry for your trouble. Check out Gibson's barbecue on the Parkway while your up there. Some of the best in the south outside of Memphis.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My advise is to look in Huntsville (only 100 miles north). Lot's of high end cars and demanding customers. You should find what your looking for directly or by referral.

Sorry for your trouble. Check out Gibson's barbecue on the Parkway while your up there. Some of the best in the south outside of Memphis.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks but I was hoping for something closer and with Lotus experience

1 - 4 of 4 Posts