The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I walked out into the garage to find a big light fixture had fallen from the ceiling on my car. I'll post the photos of the crucified contractor that thought himself clever by holding it up with concealed packing tape rather than screws or nails.

Thankfully the damage was minimal, just two short, really deep scratches on the passenger side fender. You can easily feel the scratches with your finger. This leads me to think that I need professional help with getting it fixed.

Any recommendations on a reputable shop to fix this? (Does this need to go to a body shop or can a good detailer take care of it?)

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Without pictures yet, it's hard to say. But post 'em up and I am sure a couple of the good detailers (3LG comes to mind) will give you an opinion.

I have used BELRED auto body and think they are great.

Good luck with the fix and sorry to hear about this.

·
Registered
693 Posts
This morning I walked out into the garage to find a big light fixture had fallen from the ceiling on my car.
-eek- wow I'd be :mad: :panic:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just begins to describe my feelings. This morning I wanted to scream. I have a high regard for the quality of my own work. It really irks me when others don't give a $#!+.

Bleu, what town is that in? I figure that's up north in your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Sorry bro, didn't look at the location you are in.

Yes, it is up here on the east side of Seattle.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have nothing but the best to say about haurys collision! Very timely with updates, info, and above all the body work. Zac that works there actually owns an elise so he is very dedicated to helping. Plus they are huge in the bmw community

·
Registered
29 Posts
I can recommend two. I've sent quite a few people that needed resprays, scratches removed and other paint issues dealt with.

Give me a call...I'll be in the office all week.;)

Todd
LOP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts