The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would give a quick shout out to Fred and his wife over at BWR for their great service. I bought a clutch/flywheel setup from them as well as a test pipe and he was always available to answer any tech questions I had. Also bought my REV 300 TVS through them and both Fred and Phil from BOE were most helpful throughout the install process (sorry Phil about the belt mixup...it was a long night at work and beer may have been involved!). To those of you who are thinking or are on the fence about a supercharger install...what are you waiting for?! The whole process took about two days (took my time) and with Phil's bulletproof tune, the car fired up the first time and ran superbly. My only gripe is that no sooner did my hand heal up so I could install this beauty, that we got our first snow in NY. But for the 30 minutes I got to take it out before the snow...glorious. Power delivery is smooth and sure, and the new ACT setup with lightened flywheel makes the car feel even more nimble on the drive.

Once again thanks to BOE and BWR for making this experience a very positive one. I just wish more businesses would take a cue from these guys on customer support and service.

Later
Jonathan

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
+1

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
My experience has been much the same - BWR and BOE have been very helpful before and after the sale and this is a rare thing these days. I look forward to doing more business with these guys and recommend them without reservation.

Dave

·
Vendor
6,310 Posts

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Yup - I spent my cat's entire college fund at BOE a couple years back. It was worth it. And she is still a pretty smart cat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts