The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used this one time to flash the BOE Torque200 tune on my old Elise. $160 plus shipping from BOE. Asking $120 shipped.

·
Administrator
1,527 Posts
Only for black dash now right?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only for black dash now right?
I’m not sure...would need to check with BOE. I had the tune emailed to me for my 2006 Elise and I flashed myself with this cable.

·
Administrator
1,527 Posts
Yes when I bought my '06 previous owner had included cable with earlier REV 300 Koldfire tune but I needed to send in ecu to get the Fastworks REV 300 but maybe different for the Torque 200. It was based on which ecu/speedo color. Good question though. Curious how long ago did you do this? I see a lot of interest for the NA cars in this upgrade. GLWS

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
White dash cars have to send the ecu to Boe. Used to be you could do it via the cable, but not any more. Go to Boe website, it explains it right there.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn’t realize there is less demand for these now, so I’ll lower my price to $100 shipped for any black dash cars :)

·
Registered
983 Posts
Note sure what version of the Tactrix cable you have but these are used extensively in the Subaru and Mitsubishi tuning worlds. You might have better luck selling locally on Craigslist or Facebook.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ Thanks for the info!

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
If you manage to sell the cable, please let us know, I have a brand new one I would like to get rid of.

Reactions: MonkeyKing

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold on Facebook marketplace.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, if you mind, what did you price at?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reactions: CRG53
1 - 12 of 12 Posts