The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has one of the quick release kits for the rear clam that would fit a Exige clam for sale. If so please let me know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've seen they sell a cheaper version on eBay. What's the quality like compared to the BOE one?

·
not your dad's puns
1,765 Posts
I've seen they sell a cheaper version on eBay. What's the quality like compared to the BOE one?
FYI, I believe that version may have been reverse engineered / copied from the original, and is missing some critical elements. Will see if I can find the thread where this came up.

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
That ebay deal is sold by "Noxx" on this forum (from Canada). It's a scam and a total knock-off of our hard work. He went as far as making kits and selling them as actual BOE parts. There was a forum member who purchased them and thought they were defective and sent them "back to us" for replacement. Upon receipt, we discovered that Noxx just copied them and did a poor job of it, and then sold them as genuine BOE parts. We helped the forum member put a kit together and I think Noxx refunded his money. Noxx, an honest crook. lol.
It's funny, because his ebay add even used to have pictures pulled right from my website!

There were two large threads about it on here. The threads got modded to death so you can't really see that Noxx is a crook, but rest assured that he's not one of Canada's best...

He tried to cover his tracks with different screen names on here, etc. Not cool... :/

-Phil

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the information guys and sounds like il stay clear of the cheap ones. How much is delivery to the uk for one of'your kits Phil?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts