The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an as new (400 miles only) Rev 400 kit. This includes the SSC front heat exchanger and all the necessary plumbing and fixtures as I just removed it from my car this afternoon. This has a Davies Craig water pump not the original Bosch. It has 80mm pulley giving 12psi of boost. New replacement cost for this setup is about $8.5k.
I am asking $6k which includes freight from Australia.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is there more items than what is in the pictures? Just Looking at the pictures and comparing to the BOE website it seems that maybe there is more that is just not photopraphed?
Thanks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Buy with confidence from Richard. I recently purchased a set of Penske doubles from him and they arrived as described with no issues. Also I was shocked how quickly they showed up on my doorstep in CA from Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks, I'm not doubting integrity just wanting to understand what's included. Still curious.. I don't see fuel pump, injectors, flashed CPU, brackets ect.?

·
Administrator
1,544 Posts
Looks like it might be early model. I had to add TB support bracket and brace to block and upgraded alternator fork to my early REV 300 along with ARP intake manifold studs and bolts due to bracket failure causing stud and bolt failure. These are all included in current setup.

·
Registered
13 Posts
im very interested myself, but I want to know what else I would need to purchase that this kit didn't include. Please be so kind as to let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.