Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's up!

Happy shopping. 1 day only-eek-:panic:

Cheers!

Phil​

·
Registered
219 Posts
I think you sold me some mirrors, and maybe a few other goodies. Probably have to give you a call tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
216 Posts
phil, i'm trying to figure out shipping to Canada vs. US but I am getting the same shipping estimate no matter if I change the shipping address.

What is the best way to contact you to figure this out? I don't want to pay on paypal and then have to pay again or refund, etc.

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good question.

For international shipping, we will invoice after the fact if there's a discrepancy worth worrying about. To that end, if the shipping aggregates to an amount that is too much, we'll refund accordingly... Pretty tough to get the shipping perfected with aggregated orders that can vary in weight so much:eek:

Remember, just like last year, we will process the discounts via refund next week...

I'm not sure how available I will be tomorrow (later today). Everyone else at the shop is off and I've got my own black friday plans:)... So if you have a question, I'll try, but hopefully you can sort it out on your own. Orders gotta be in by midnight. Based on the first 2 hours of this, I'm not leaving the sale up any longer than that! :p

:D

Happy hunting!

Phil

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys are awesome and terrible at the same time! :bow: lol

Probably gonna have to work everyone OT next week trying to make sense of the mess from today!:panic::crazyeyes

Have a good night and enjoy the last hour!

-Phil

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2014 Black Friday!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Another BOE Black Friday for 2014!

Thanks!

Phil

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice, I want to buy a bunch of your stuff but won't be back from Afghanistan until March/April... hmmm

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ha, fair enough.

Can't say for sure how many tech questions we answer everyday via various channels of E communication, but it's a lot. Of course we have to do work as well. Tough balancing act.

Feel free to hit me on a PM if you haven't received an email reply.

Phil

·
Registered
956 Posts
Just purchased a torque200 tune, cable and a T-shirt! Yay saved $100! I'll be filling out the tune worksheet sometime this weekend Phil. Thanks!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Anybody receive their tune worksheet yet? Or even an order confirmation besides the paypal receipt?

Phil you're probably still catching up from the big weekend, but when you get a chance could you chime in maybe give us a status report on orders?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Anybody receive their tune worksheet yet? Or even an order confirmation besides the paypal receipt?

Phil you're probably still catching up from the big weekend, but when you get a chance could you chime in maybe give us a status report on orders?
I believe receiving the tune worksheet usually takes a couple of days and then from there its up to a 5 business days or so before the tune file will be sent to you. This is atleast based off of my experience but I also remember reading something along these lines when I was going through the same Torque200 process.

Anyways, I'm sure that they're also slammed after the Black Friday sale.

Hope you like the tune - mine is fantastic!

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just digging out now. Both Andrew and I have been down and out with a nasty cold over the weekend and yesterday. We're both up and running today and getting caught up on the emails/orders/etc...

Thanks for your patience:eek:

Phil

PS- Will do what we can to catch up in a day, but it may take a couple to get everyone replied to... There must be 50-100 emails in each of our in boxes. Bad timing on this cold! :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts