The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

My name is Jean, 27yrs old from France. I have recently moved to Michigan (in Dec 2011).

Back in France I was the owner of the baby below, a VX220 NA from UK (much more cheaper in UK than in France :)) and right now in the US I am the lucky owner of 2004 Toy Corolla :D.

So obviously you got the point, I need my Lotus back (even if for some people, my old one was a fake one)

Looks like this forum is a very good Lotus community, so I'm glad I found you:clap:

Merci;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bon jour et bienvenue!

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Hello from someone else in Ann Arbor with a Lotus! You'll probably spot Lotus040 (I think that's his forum ID) around town in his orange Elise before me though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello from someone else in Ann Arbor with a Lotus! You'll probably spot Lotus040 (I think that's his forum ID) around town in his orange Elise before me though.
Indeed, and I cry every time I see that car! :)

Glad to see that we have some Lotus owners around here, especially when seeing the road condition here in MI...

I hope I will be joining you very soon

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Lots of Lotus in the area ! ( Farmington here )

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm pretty sure Lotus4040 sold his CO Elise a couple months ago. I know there is another CO Elise driving around in the area (not Lotus4040's old car). I'm also in AA and have a white Elise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm pretty sure Lotus4040 sold his CO Elise a couple months ago. I know there is another CO Elise driving around in the area (not Lotus4040's old car). I'm also in AA and have a white Elise.
yeah I don't know if it was the exact same car, but so far in AA, I've seen a I think a Chrome orange, an Artic silver and a laser blue

1 - 8 of 8 Posts