The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
I'm happy that I don't have mine yet... I'm still able to get work done around the office.

Thomas

·
Registered
758 Posts
lol :)

What a well written post by such an intelligent person. While those of us on this forum waste our time talking about what we enjoy, you fulfil your time with such creativity and imagination. You must make your parents proud. Perhaps you should run up stairs and ask them ?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Little Bastard said:
Take a look at all of you guys complaining about not having your cars :rolleyes: ...

I just wanted to say:

YOU GUYS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF GIRLY MEN!!! :D

Neil
You little bastard!!!!

;) :D

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Gromit said:

What a well written post by such an intelligent person. While those of us on this forum waste our time talking about what we enjoy, you fulfil your time with such creativity and imagination. You must make your parents proud. Perhaps you should run up stairs and ask them ?
Hey! I know Neil. He is really smart.

Just kinda one of those Idiot Savant smarts.. but what can I say?

:)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Hey! I know Neil. He is really smart.

Just kinda one of those Idiot Savant smarts.. but what can I say?

:)
I said he was intelligent, creative, and imaginative :) And it's not like you need to know him to come to that conclusion. His post wreaks of all that is right with our world :)

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gromit said:

So I take it from your response, that you were one of those Girly Men...:D

Neil

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Thomasio said:
I'm happy that I don't have mine yet... I'm still able to get work done around the office.

Thomas
I'm unhappy i don't have mine yet, I can't get any work done cause I have this urge to find out more info on Elisetalk. Once I get the car you guys will never hear from me again! and I'll be able to work knowing that when I get out I got Liz waiting for me :D

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Surferjer said:
Hey, Little Bastard...

I GOT MY CAR! NAH NAH NA-NAH NAH!!!

:D
LoL... careful you're going to make lots of people angry. You might even be accused of stealing someone else's car! :rolleyes:

But F#ck'em, I bet your jaw hurts from that big grin you have on your face everyday.:D :D :D

Neil

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ahem...

Gromit said:
I said he was intelligent...His post wreaks of all that is right with our world :)
Let him who is without typos cast the first stone...:) Or should that be "he" who is without typos...:confused: Hang on, let me go check...

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
I got my car, but I can complain because I'm sitting up here in Milwaukee while my car is locked up in the garage back home. Home tonight, nice long trip with it up to LOA to take my friend to get his elise!!
Chris

·
Registered
758 Posts
Little Bastard said:
So I take it from your response, that you were one of those Girly Men...:D

Neil
*shrug* .. I don't really know if I've complaned about the wait. I expected it when I put the deposite down.

My only point was: if you're going to try to offend people, at least try to be original. 'Girly Man' isn't exactly offensive.

As for '"Typos?" "Wreaks" vs. "reeks" ain't no typo, bro.', come on guys ! You can do better than that. At least I hope you can. Thats what I'd expect of Slashdotters !

Creativity has gone the way of responsibility. It's depressing.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gromit said:
*shrug* .. I don't really know if I've complaned about the wait. I expected it when I put the deposite down.

My only point was: if you're going to try to offend people, at least try to be original. 'Girly Man' isn't exactly offensive.

As for '"Typos?" "Wreaks" vs. "reeks" ain't no typo, bro.', come on guys ! You can do better than that. At least I hope you can. Thats what I'd expect of Slashdotters !

Creativity has gone the way of responsibility. It's depressing.
Dude, i was just messing with you... take one of these:

Neil ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts