The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have box after box of these things....
I am not sure if they have any value at all...

My wife and I (I am 48) after being told we would never have kids (been married 15 years).... well our little boy (Gary) showed up 20 months ago.
All the proceeds from all of this Lotus stuff is going directly to his college fund.

Lets do this...
You cover the packaging materials and shipping and make a donation to his Gary's college fund.

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 Persian Blue Elise R(S)
819 Posts
The book titled "The Lotus Range", does it have the year it was published?

Actually, I'm looking for something for 2011.

Please give a description of that particular book, I would appreciate it.

Lee

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello, If you have a brochure for 2010 Lotus Evora and hardcover Lotus line-up for 2010, I will take it.

Also, if you have Lotus apparel or accessories, a lot of people will be interested....
For me, if you have any Lotus Evora GP Edition Decals in the box, I will buy them

·
Registered
99 Posts
That book has the S3 Elise on the cover, so it would have to be at least the 2011 model year. It was the one and only year we received the S3 in the US.

The book titled "The Lotus Range", does it have the year it was published?

Actually, I'm looking for something for 2011.

Please give a description of that particular book, I would appreciate it.

Lee

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got back from the post office, and they have a special for shipping books.

$2.75 anywhere in CONUS
Add
$1.49 for the hard envelope

Shipped to anyone in CONUS for $4.24

Please refer to the 1st post - A donation for the Boy's college fund - at least greater than $4.24 (sample $10) gets you a book shipped.
I have several cases of these - so don't be shy ask for 2 if you like.

These belong in Lotus owners hands - so PM me you Pay Pal ID, which book, and how much you want the invoice for.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts