·
Administrator
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice Catsailr
You've inspired me to take my Boston Whaler 17' Super Cat out. After I laminate your fine work sir! Then, the colours won't run...lol

·
Administrator
1,791 Posts
Not mine just passing on great work by others. It's that time if the winds are right get out on your Scat otherwise it's Lotus time!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Green with Purple seems to be brake system. Though the Brown w Green, I can not find.
Seems I am putting my Short Tracer on, and see what happens.
Alas, wind is dead till afternoon.
Cheers

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got into the harness, someone has tapped into the Purple wire heading into the MFRU. This feeds the red into the Orange relay and is Fused. The Green w Purple trace seems to go to Cobra box, but was not connected. So doubt that relay did anything. Brown w Green trace found ground.

Car was working, so something has happened.

Previous owner had monkeyed the Immobilizer, seems this is why the Orange relay I suspect.

The inertia switch also connects to Cobra box, one of the outside terminals. Which I read, if you connect the outer ones together. This eliminates the immobilizer.

Try to clear up this reply. Once it makes more sense.
One other note. The Previous Owner has tapped into the Start button black wire, new wire run feeding Black (smaller) outer left connection on MFRU.

Confused, thanks!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how about the starter signal wire, grey connector (EHC?) loose female terminal. So presumably the Previous Owner had used some large probe. Going to tighten all.
Glad it happened now, not with the car back together

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guess the question still is. The push button has the wire added, and run to the MFRU. I can't find the other end of the black wire which has been cut. It goes to the smaller of the connectors on the MFRU, middle top terminal.
It starts, so I will leave it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts