The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Lots of beautiful BRP's here... Does anyone else have a BRP with Sport Pack only, (no touring pack) like mine? Just wondering...

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Lots of beautiful BRP's here... Does anyone else have a BRP with Sport Pack only, (no touring pack) like mine? Just wondering...
Would love to have found one, but mine has both packs.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
just finding the car was enough sport for me...

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Yes you are the first. Pretty car - you have really good taste.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I saw one in El Segundo at a work site that I don't work at normally, not sure who the owner is.
I do business trips up to El Segundo a lot, and usually drive my BRP Elise. About where was this work site? (e.g., nearest intersection)

·
Registered
935 Posts
My current Elise is 2005 BRP with sport and touring. Going on 36000 miles. Black interior with lotus sill pockets, lotus cup holder, alum. Carpet buttons, sector 111 rear tow hook, alum light rings, dry carbon fiber vinyl wrap on hardtop, currently playing around Dana Point in Orange county.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
2005 sport package with stage II hiding in East Texas. I think I'm the first female in the group?!
Which is interesting, since I thought BRP would be a color attractive to women.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
I'm the second owner. I had it in Tahoe for 3.5 years and and now I've had it in Orinda in East Bay for two years. Love the color. If I was in my 20's I would have gotten yellow but at this stage in my life this seemed the more appropriate choice.
I was BRG with envy over your seat color, but I finally got mine. Hmm. No good pic of the interior. Try this gag shot:

IMG_1806 How fast did you want that Pizza? by philethier, on Flickr

Funny thing about this shot is that in the thread where I posted it, most of the folks seem to be taking it seriously!

The driver seat was worn around the headrest from a set of 4-points the PO used. I have an upholstery guy here in Saint Paul who sourced leather and replaced the headrest sides. Looks factory.

My friend Lowbar811 shot some more pix:

7-1 by Lowbar811, on Flickr

7-2 by Lowbar811, on Flickr

I wanted to liven up this thread. How did I do?

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Danville, Ca. In the San Francisco east bay area. Biscuit interior, too.
I remember a very hot drive around the east bay in 2009, starting at the Blackhawk museum. This was during the charity drive, so the now-mine Stag was the honored guest. Sue and I were in our TR4.

You ever see a really fast Triumph TR-250 out there? Andy, the owner, lives in Danville. I drove the car at the VTR convention in Breckenridge Colorado and set FTD!

Shame about the color, just a plain red:

IMG_7648 phil sets FTD at VTR2011 Marilie Hart photo by philethier, on Flickr

·
Registered
33 Posts
Here's mine...

Got it a month ago. Still haven't turned on the radio. :)
lint, also of the female persuasion.
(also hoping the pic posts correctly...)

·
Registered
607 Posts
How many of these BRPs were made? LA Times front page of LA Edition had a picture of my BRP Elise showing "a woman" (my wife) fleeing or running in the driveway during a fire where we had to evacuate. Might have mentioned it in Elisetalk.

Maybe BRP was more expensive to produce that that limited it's production? Beautiful on this car.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts