The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone show me a picture of the Elise in Bordeaux Red Pearl? I have some pics of an elise with Georgia Distributor Plates, and the exhaust seems to be the Fed version.
I think this is the Bordeaux Red Pearl but just not sure.

Thanks,
Paulf1

Can someone tell me how to post a pic in this forum?

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
paulf1 said:
When composing a message, there are several buttons above the text box. One is 'IMG', for 'Image'. Click that, and then you enter the URL for the image - in other words, it needs to be on some web server somewhere already (how you learn an image's URL will depend on which website you're at, and which browser you're using. Usually, a right mouse click will give you an option like 'copy image location', 'open image in new window', or something along those lines).

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
paulf1 said:
Can someone show me a picture of the Elise in Bordeaux Red Pearl? I have some pics of an elise with Georgia Distributor Plates, and the exhaust seems to be the Fed version.
I think this is the Bordeaux Red Pearl but just not sure.

Thanks,
Paulf1

That one is the version with the Toyota drivetrain, however it is not the final car.

To insert images, you have two options.

Preferred method- Use this method if the image is hosted on a server. Specially if it's hosted on one of my servers. :) Use the forum vbulletin image tags. That means you place [img] then put the url for the image and then end with [/img].

Second method, use this if you do not have access to a server and the image is on your computer. Attach it when you reply. There is an attach file below the reply screen.

Answers to a lot of questions

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
paulf1 said:
Is the Bordeaux Red Pearl the same as the Ruby red?
No. Bordeaux has more purple/wine.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Hi Paul,

I see you're from Cincy, Im from Louisville. I think you're the closest to me on this forum so far. Welcome to the board!

I was just in Cincy on Saturday at the indoor shifterkart track. Well...not Cincy, but Lawrenceburg Ind, pretty close.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts