The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting together a run this summer. Probably June, although I need my Elise before I make a definite date. :D

I did my route last summer with the CorvetteForum group and it was a huge success. There was about 25 Corvettes in total, and everyone said it was the best run they'd ever done.

This year, I'd like to get a mix of cars. Lotus (of course), some Corvette Forum members, and whoever else wants to come along. I already have one 911 owner that I know will join. The only requirement is that you keep up and love driving!

The route goes from Westport to just above Kent and covers many miles of incredible roads over several hours.

Any interest? I'll keep all posted. :)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Sounds good to me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hope to be picking up my Elise in the next week or so.

So I will probably make a date for early June!

·
Premium Member
11,893 Posts
subscribed

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'd be in for that.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Definitely Interested!

:D

·
Registered
613 Posts
False Advertising

Kent's nowhere near the top. The roads get better north of Kent. PM me if you want to expand the route. I know the Northwest Corner pretty well.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kent's nowhere near the top. The roads get better north of Kent. PM me if you want to expand the route. I know the Northwest Corner pretty well.
I will probably continue upwards after lunch. Whoever wants to join can.

We stop for lunch in Falls Village actually.

One time we stopped at the Interlaken Inn and there were quite a few complaints about the length of the run.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I will probably continue upwards after lunch. Whoever wants to join can.

We stop for lunch in Falls Village actually.

One time we stopped at the Interlaken Inn and there were quite a few complaints about the length of the run.
I will probably join you. I live in Fairfield during the week but my weekend house is in Sheffield, MA, just over the state line from Salisbury.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Have you decided on a date & start time?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
mkiv808,

Cool meeting you the other day. I was the red elise. Anyway, count me in for your drive as long as I'm not out of town the day day you decide to do it. Have fun with your new car!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Subscribed.

Subscribed.

·
Registered
613 Posts
With your map or by actual memory? :D
LOL! I would argue that that wasn't far enough up to be the northwest corner. I know the Salisbury, Lakeville Sharon, Canaan, Norfolk area pretty well.

That route that we were going to take back I had done once in the other direction.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts