The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually, I bought several of them. After checking for months for the new Designer Challenge Hot Wheels Lotus, I finally found them at Target. So I bought a couple. The other Target store had them too. It was a couple of weeks ago that the first three in the series (not the Lotus) showed up at stores - including Wal-Mart and K-Mart - so if your local Target doesn't have them, other stores will in a couple of weeks).

Here's the photo:

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Very nice!! Too bad they have the touring wheel option. :)

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
+1 LOL you forgot to mention the Touring suspension!
What? Have you guys just been looking for an excuse to join the "Thwacked Club"?

Okay - You're in: :thwack: rotfl

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
How many months did you have to wait ?? What was your number?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hmm..Might have to walk through target and get one....as well as a six pack so I come off as a cool adult child :)

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How many months did you have to wait ?? What was your number?
I've waited at least six months. I kept trying to find someplace that would take a deposit and put me on the waiting list, but they just kept saying: "Huh?"

I just had to keep checking back and buy it "off the lot" when they had them in stock. I bought another one yesterday too... :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
I will hold out to see next year's model before buying one...

·
Registered
799 Posts
Finally was able to come up with one of these little buggers!!

Honestly, anyone and everyone here should have one!

Even in their smallest scale the design execution is pretty
unbelievable.

Check your Targets and Wal-Marts.
Definitely worth having if you're a Lotus enthusiast!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Hmm..Might have to walk through target and get one....as well as a six pack so I come off as a cool adult child :)
Yeah, HotWheels and MatchBox are usually cheaper when you buy the six packs... but you end up with a lot of duplicates :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
My wife picked one up Monday at Publix for my 2YO- I think he picked it out- I was very proud!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
My 6 year old son bought me one of these for Father's Day. He was so excited about!

·
Registered
40 Posts
gotta get a few. Im sure they will place well in the "racing car tournaments" that my son and I have in the basement on our Hot wheels "dragstrip"

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Anybody able to get the GM Chevroletor and the Hot Wheels HW40? I got all the other ones but just can't find these two anywhere. By the way, I've bought all the Lotus concept car from my local Target, Walmart, and Toys R Us :D.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Anyone seen these in the Bay Area? Big fan of the concept design, I really want to buy one.

There were still a bunch of these at Publix when I was there last night- I'd expect you could easily find it locally, but I could pick some up if you'd like?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Cool! and uhhhhh welcome to the CO club!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts