The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
2000 Esprit TT
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to to introduce myself and say hi. My name is Ryan and I just bought my first Lotus! It's a 2000 Esprit TT in Azure blue and has cream leather interior with blue piping. It has the newer 2002 style exhaust and wheels added. It was originally a USA car and was imported into Canada by the last owner. I don't live in the town were it was for sale so I had my best friend go check out the car and make the deal for me. Everything is amazing about the car but he did have an issue with the shifter on the drive home. The plastic clip broke in the shifting mechanism and it had to get towed to the shop. Not the biggest deal as I was going to get it fully serviced and checked out before I flew in to pick it up. Hopefully this week that will happen! I want to say thanks to Night Life for his help with answering my questions about all things Esprit related! He also sent me to this forum so I look forward to my Lotus experience!!!

Attachments

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
Congratulations.
THAT, is a beautiful car!
I am glad I didn't see it while it was for sale or I'd be homeless.
Good Luck, enjoy!

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
wow.

I keep picturing those wheels black. make the car look even more badass.

·
Roberto Giannini
87 Posts
Hey brother welcome to LT, I happen to know Rhyno personally he is a great guy and a true exotic car fanatic. He has a very very impressive stable already, this is a great addition :clap:

Cheers mate :up:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Amazing, I want, what a beautiful car I saw this FS. Enjoy

:UK:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Fantastic color! I just got an Elise and I'm already dreaming about Esprits. I think I may have caught the Lotus virus.

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
Nice!

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
sweet cakes!

·
2000 Esprit TT
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you everyone for the nice welcome to LT! I hope this Sunday I will be able to take delivery, then I can write up a post on my first thoughts and impressions. I'm pretty excited, all I dream about are Esprits right now!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts