The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a Quick Cash Buyer.

I've admired and thought about an elise for a year. I test drove last weekend and I'm hooked.
I've saved up and can pay in cash. No real hurry but would buy tomorrow with the right car at the right price.
Must Have:
Low Miles, Prefer <10k
Red/Blue/Titanium/ (Graphite Gray with red interior is my favorite)
Starshield
Hard top.
Touring Pack
Wish List:
Sport Pack is a plus
Leather wrapped center console is a plus.
Upgraded stereo is a plus.
Close to Seattle Wa is a plus.

Will consider any car at the right price. You can email me at gabner(at)gmail.com

Thank you.
Gary

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lotus Elise

I am not sure if this is in your price range.. but I m selling my 2007 Lotus Elise
Type 72d. It is not the Black/ Red combo you were looking for but is Starlight black with tan suede interior. It has only 35 miles on the OD, but it as replaced under warranty @ 75 miles (so 110 total actual miles).

The car and pics are posted on the "for sale thread". It has full warranty to October 2011 or 36,000 miles.

I was firm @ 42,500 as it is basically a new car but if you have cash i will sell or $40k. List price with both tops it over 68k!! I have title on hand for easy transaction.

I am in beaverton Oregon... so close by.

If your interested- send me a PM or call me @ 778-288-8279

·
Registered
486 Posts
Right car at the right price is very subjective, but, here's mine...

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/fs-2005-mag-blue-4k-miles-like-new-58553/

Just dropped the price to $32,500...getting $32,100 (w/tax savings) at the end of the month.

Wish List:
Low Miles, Prefer <10k YES-4200 miles
Graphite Gray with red interior. Magnetic Blue
Starshield YES
Hard top. NO - Fair weather vehicle
Touring Pack YES
Leather wrapped center console is a plus. NO - Painted Center Console
Upgraded stereo is a plus. NO/YES - Upgraded speakers
Close to Seattle Wa is a plus. NO - East Coast

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
location?

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
I've admired and thought about an elise for a year. I test drove last weekend and I'm hooked.
I've saved up and can pay in cash. No real hurry but would buy tomorrow with the right car at the right price.

Wish List:
Low Miles, Prefer <10k
Graphite Gray with red interior.
Starshield
Hard top.
Touring Pack
Leather wrapped center console is a plus.
Upgraded stereo is a plus.
Close to Seattle Wa is a plus.

Will consider any car at the right price. You can email me at gabner(at)gmail.com

Thank you.
Gary

Opposite side of the country I know, but otherwise is close to your request:

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/05-st-elise-w-21k-miles-27-900-atlanta-66556/

S

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Good that you are flexible on your wish list. Lots of buyers don't really understand how rare these cars are. In the entire production run there are probably fewer than 6000 Elises and Exiges total in the US.

The number that meet your criteria, and likely your desired price point, in your location, that is also currently available, can probably be counted on the fingers of one finger, if that.

Good luck...they all drive the same, regardless of color!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in Seattle. (A flight out and road trip back sounds like fun though.)

Yup, I'm keeping an open mind on color. I actually like the Red, orange, and yellow colors. My wife wanted something less flashy and requested the G. Grey and s. titanium. I drive a bright red MR2 Spyder now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts