The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling some used brake pads. The prices include shipping to the contiguous 48 states via PayPal. I will only send to the address on record provided by PayPal. I picked up some used yellow stuff pads for my spares that match what I am currently running. So, my spare pads must go.

Rear EBC Ultimax brake pads. Used on the track with 4-6mm of friction material left. I used these with Satisfied front brake pads. These are the closest to stock available. 4-6 mm of friction material left. $30

SOLD. Front Porterfiel R4S. This is the street pad. I did not like the pads too much because it caused too much rear bias. The fronts would make a great spare set to finish a track weekend if you need to replace your front brakes (4-6 mm friction material left). $40

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All of these are still available. I will sell the Porterfield R4S set for $40 or if you want to save $5 I will sell just the fronts for $35 shipped to the contiguous 48 states via PayPal. I will only send to the address on record provided by PayPal.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
I'll take whatever Porterfields you have, but I have to have fronts specifically LOL. PM me a Paypal address and I'll send cash. If it's an extra $5 for the rears, I'll do that too.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Porterfield front pads are sold and will ship tomorow. I will include the rear Porterfield R4S pads with the EBC rear pads for a total price of $30.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts