The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PIPE HAS BEEN SOLD

Mods, for some reason I couldn't edit or delete my old post selling this same part, so I created this new updated thread.

As the title says, this is a brand new NEVER used BOE test pipe, located in Denver, CO. This has been sitting around the garage for awhile, I don't have any plans to use it in the future.

This part is a direct replacement for the BOE sport cat U-bend, which can be found here for reference:

https://www.boefab.com/collections/e...2zz-dmc-header

The test pipe is constructed from 304 stainless, TIG welded. I included measurements for the pipe and fitting in the picture because I do not know if this will fit on a stock setup.

Selling for $100, buyer pays shipping. I am flexible to meet you for a local pickup near Denver if that's an option.

Email [email protected] or PM me here (I might be a little slower responding to PMs)

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Mods, for some reason I couldn't edit or delete my old post selling this same part, so I created this new updated thread.
There's a timeout on the edit ability, even if it's your own thread. I closed the other thread.

Just posting "Mods" doesn't alert us to something you want us to see. We don't have the time or resources to view every post here. You can quote a moderator, mention one of us (exp. @oldmansan) or PM us, but unfortunately we don't have a moderator alias. As a last resort you can report a post, as that will go to all the moderators and the administrators. Hope that helps.

San

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's a timeout on the edit ability, even if it's your own thread. I closed the other thread.

Just posting "Mods" doesn't alert us to something you want us to see. We don't have the time or resources to view every post here. You can quote a moderator, mention one of us (exp. @oldmansan) or PM us, but unfortunately we don't have a moderator alias. As a last resort you can report a post, as that will go to all the moderators and the administrators. Hope that helps.

San
Thanks San I will do that in the future!

Updating the thread, as the pipe has been sold.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts