The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of brand BOE new lowering cops for the evora lowers the vehicle 3/4 inch $380 shipped
Also set of wheel spacers 15mm rear and 6mm front $140 Shipped
and Stud Kit for $140 shipp
All brand new never used or installed

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
I have a set of brand new lowering cops for the evora lowers the vehicle 3/4 inch $380 shipped
Also set of wheel spacers 15mm rear and 6mm front $140 Shipped
and Stud Kit for $140 shipp
All brand new never used or installed
Please post pictures. It isn't reasonable to offer parts without pictures as you don't list the part number or manufacturer of any of the items. Although you state they're new, buyers would like to see what they're paying for. It's also in the Marketplace rules, but generally we insist on that for cars for sale, and are a bit more lax on parts for sale. Thanks.

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

San

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
sorry I thought i put it in the original these are from BOE, I will take pictures and upload tomorrow
Thanks. It's going to help your sale immensely. Shiny new parts will tempt someone who wasn't even looking for something to buy.

San

·
Registered
190 Posts
@itscard0lan looks like we have a bad seller who has ripped off myself and @Milolotus for over $500.

Anyone know him? want to put him in touch with us, or ship our parts we paid for about 1 month ago?

And yes we know you are still active here. Your profile shows your last login date.... which was 2 days ago

·
Registered
83 Posts
@itscard0lan looks like we have a bad seller who has ripped off myself and @Milolotus for over $500.

Anyone know him? want to put him in touch with us, or ship our parts we paid for about 1 month ago?

And yes we know you are still active here. Your profile shows your last login date.... which was 2 days ago
From what I can gather the seller is located near Long Island, NY.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
How unfortunate. Hopefully he replies back and straighten this out. Hate to see this happen in our community.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts