The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I also have the following used parts for sale:

SALE PENDING 2 front and 2 rear Toyo R888's, 195/50/16 f, 225/45/17 r, Brand new in the box. Brand new was $970.00, will sell for $750 + ship.

SOLD Braille Lightweight Battery, New 149.99, will sell for $80.00 + ship
Braille Battery on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

SOLD Battery cutoff with bracket to hold down the above battery, new $80.00, will sell for $50.00 + ship
Braille Battery hold down with Cutoff switch on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

SOLD I have a battery holddown for a Braille battery without the cutoff, $10.00 + ship.
Braille battery holder 2 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

SOLD Folding tow hook in black, New $75.00, I'll sell for $40.00 + ship
Tow hook on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I think that's it. PM or email [email protected] with questions or offers.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Why are you selling the tires? Do you think they would work over the winter on cold, wet roads (not icy)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why are you selling the tires? Do you think they would work over the winter on cold, wet roads (not icy)
These are primarily track tires, similar to the AO48's. I don't have any experience with these in the rain except on a racecar. I am getting rid of the car that I intended to put them on.

·
Registered
485 Posts
any news about getting the correct parts to the correct people? I tried emailing you as well as pm'ing you with no response.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been in Jersey at a race. I have limited inet access. I can square things away Monday afternoon when I get home. Sorry about the mixup

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Would you be willing to sell the rear driver side tire? I just put on a brand new set and the rear tire is cut by an inch :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts