The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
My chinchilla has diarrhea. I think he's eaten too many raisins this week, but I always thought that they can consume 1 raisin per day as a treat and it won't affect their digestive system. Should I switch the type of hay I'm feeding him or just cut back on his treats until his stool improves?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
:eek::eek: Other.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Suggestions?
Take off the back, remove as many pieces as possible.....post good, clear pictures of all the pieces.....we should be able to tell you which part is defective. Then, you'll just need to go back to the dealer and get that piece replaced.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Use this specialized watch repair tool on it ( good for Rolex's also ) ......then get a Timex.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
you are supposed to pull the right pin out one space, then turn it counter clockwise.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
If the power reserve is very low or empty, you can try to "load" it up. To do that, unscrew the pin (whatever it is called) and turn clockwise without pushing on the pin (this would just re-screw the pin). Turn the pin about 50 times, then try to adjust the date.

Date should not be adjusted between 10pm and 7am as the mechanism in your watch is in a "changing the date" mode. This "could" damage your watch.

Next time use the Other section :thwack:

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
****, am I the inly one that has a Breitling ad on the bottom of the page? That's so wrong. This used to be a Lotus forum.

Man this place now sucks big time. :sad:

I'll make this new ad system work overtime: Rolex, Ulysse Nardin, Tag Heuer, Zenith, Oris, Omega, Cartier, Philippe Patek, Baume et Mercier.

This should **** the auto ad feature real good. :wave:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Mods (whoever they are now), you can delete it.
First you make them do more work, and now you want them to delete it?? Noooooo, we should be able to another day or two of entertainment out of this. -poke-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts