The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SECANT Vehicle Engineering has teamed up with Brembo to develop a big brake package for the Lotus Elise and Exige. The front-brake package offers the largest swept area available featuring 328 x 28 mm drilled and vented 2 piece cast iron floating rotors with billet aluminum hats for superior durability. The 4-piston calipers incorporate the Brembo® logo and are available in red, black, and silver finishes.

SECANT also custom wheel/ tire packages to fit the Brembo brakes. The wheel/tire packages offer an additional 30 mm of contact patch at each wheel and are optimized for exceptional balance both on road or track.

For details, please visit: www.secantvehicles.com

·
Registered
308 Posts
Unfortunatly not. Here is info on wheel sizes: http://www.secantvehicles.com/wheels.html

I just looked at the listed wheel sizes in that link. Are you saying one can run 255/40-17's without flares/modifications to the bodywork? Am I misunderstanding or have you actually been running 255/40-17 A048s on the Team dynamics 17x9 wheels without rubbing?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just looked at the listed wheel sizes in that link. Are you saying one can run 255/40-17's without flares/modifications to the bodywork? Am I misunderstanding or have you actually been running 255/40-17 A048s on the Team dynamics 17x9 wheels without rubbing?
Correct, no body modifications needed. The Team Dynamics wheels are made to our specifications to fit the Elise/ Exige

Q

·
0 Posts
What brake upgrade kits are out there for the Exige/Elise for the stock LSS wheels?

Is Lotus making the 240R brake kits available to the public yet?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
You would have to get 240 wheels. The offset is wider in the front to accomodate the brakes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts