The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
British Motors in San Francisco received their first car thursday.
It is a British Racing Green Metallic / Biscuit Elise with touring pkg. customer SOLD car.. Lister??
I believe it was their #7 car on the initial customer list. They are expecting their demo any day..

·
Registered
74 Posts
That's exactly what I'm ordering, BMC is just a mile or so from here, I'll have to go and take a look today, hopefully no one has picked it up yet. If the happy owner of this vehicle is on the board PICTS PLEASE!!

-The Proton

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey "the proton",
Are you getting your Elise from Vincent at BMC?
I agree the BRG looks fabulous! Do you live in the city?
Mine is #8 Laser Blue LSS only...

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P.S. Nice picture. The car was in the detail dept. when I was there. Under the lights (intensive) the car was gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
agent.5 said:
Is the car in the "for appointment only" showroom or the general one?
I passed by there today and noticed it sitting in the front window. Not sure which showroom that is though. Unfortunately I didn't have time to stop.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I put my deposit with SVAG in Los Gatos before I knew that BMC would be a Lotus dealer, but they will end up with all of my service business. I do live in San Francisco, upper market area, so they are very close to me.

BTW, it is in the "appointment only" showroom, but I rang the bell and they let me right in. Nice bunch of cars in that room, but the Elise was still my favorite.

It was kind of wierd looking at another Elise that was EXACTLY like what I'm ordering. I'm still dreaming that it was mine and I drove it home....... Oh well, another few months.

-The Proton

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
During business hous you can enter on the side street entrances to detail and just walk down the stairs into the showroom. They keep the front door locked so the lurkers from the bus stop will stay out of the showroom. They would have tongue and finger prints all over the Lambos, not to mention urine scented interiors.
:no: :no: :no: :no:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts