The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been out of the tire loop for a while, but i'm getting some new wheels.

I have a set of almost new Bridgestone RA-01 tires sitting here that were on my car a while back. But I'm looking online and I can't find these tires anymore.

I was hoping to use those on my new wheels, then just pick up a set of 195/50/16 fronts but it looks like my dream may be just that..A DREAM!!!

Any idea'rs......or am I going to have to buy 4 all new tires :-D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Did you meant Toyo Proxies RA-01? Bridgestone never made a tyre with a RA-01 model designation.

Bridgestone in the past had these in their Potenza high peformance range = RE-010, RE-011, RE-01, RE-01R but never anything with RA.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I've been out of the tire loop for a while, but i'm getting some new wheels.

I have a set of almost new Bridgestone RA-01 tires sitting here that were on my car a while back. But I'm looking online and I can't find these tires anymore.

I was hoping to use those on my new wheels, then just pick up a set of 195/50/16 fronts but it looks like my dream may be just that..A DREAM!!!

Any idea'rs......or am I going to have to buy 4 all new tires :-D

What size are you looking for? what size do you currently have? i currently have some brand new 235/40R17

·
Registered
451 Posts
Would the 235/40R17's fit LSS rims? I think stock is 225, which is what I have now. I need new rear tires but my front RE01R's are fine. Would putting on a wider rear tire increase understeer?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts