The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Someone posted this on another forum and it sounds interesting. Has anyone been to previous Britfests?

Anyone want to drive over and check out the hardware?

"Britfest is tomorrow, May 3, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Horse Shoe Lake Park on Eyland Ave. in Succasunna, NJ (right out Rt. 10). This gathering of British cars usually attracts around 200 cars, some of them rather rare. I'll be taking my '70 XKE coupe out there tomorrow, as Jaguar is the featured marque this year. If you're out and about and want to see some really great classic cars, take the ride. I think you'll find it well worth the trip."

Attachments

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
seeing how i missed hopewell thing tonight.....yes i will attend this....

·
Registered
740 Posts
timing doesn't work for me, too bad, it should be interesting...guys: have fun!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Pictures! To those who didn't show, atwell put together another awesome drive with lots of tunnels! The cams/exhausts sounded sweeeeet!

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Photos look great.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,697 Posts
Yes, thanks for the pics.

Many LEO members populated the "Other Sports" (Lotus) ranks. Besides Martin and Phil's KY Elises, My burgundy Esprit, , Roman's and Bruce's Europas, Dick's Elan, and Dave T's DeLorean (he also has the blue Esprit V8 that caused the chuckles last January when it didn't start at Eagle Rock Park) were there.

(Lets get lots of Lotus participation in the Touch of England show in HoHoKus in June. Go to the LEO Events page in my Sig for details!)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts