The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday June 24 10A-2P. Brookline MA. Advance registration $15. At the door $20.

Beautiful grounds and a funky old car museum in the 'castle' that alone is worth the price of admission.

Here's the Link: British Car Day | Larz Anderson Auto Museum

CU there.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I am definitely going to be there. Cant wait to meet other Lotus owners like I did at C&C Herb Chambers Lexus.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Sunday

I will try, I will be at the "Jimmy Buffett" concert on Saturday and not sure what condition I will be in...we'll see...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
When I went there a few years ago most of the place is pretty much wide open with very little shade and it gets really HOT!

If I remember there's a nice shadey spot near the road but the Jag guy's claim that spot.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I plan on it. I'll have to put the car back together. I did the oil pancake delete after smelling a bit of oil during the MassTuning cruise and photo last Sunday, so decided not to wait for Lotus to decide "oh yah....07's will blow oil lines too". I didn't pull the cooler or lines out of the car.....looks like it's too involved during driving season.

Anyways.....see you guys Sunday.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Are you guys planning onto register your lotus in the show per say because I am just coming to the show?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pre register if possible

I don't know if you can at this late date and I don't know what the value is even if you can/did. I'm assuming the registration helps the event planners allocate space for each marque. I'm registered and plan on being there @ 9 to add my car to the Lotus area.

As said in another post, the area is pretty wide open so we and the cars will be unprotected. Dress and bring gear accordingly.

CU there.

·
Registered
220 Posts
This will be my first time going to one of these and i am really excited. Do you gus bring chairs and coolers or anything to these?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts