The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Great turnout guys, but i was looking forward to meeting some lotus owners and only met one person. At like 1:15 most of you guys all left.

Anyways I will post up some photos that I took.

·
Registered
480 Posts
British Day

Tell me which one is yours since i only met one lotus owner.

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Some more pics

I'm the orange. The Elite won the prize in the Lotus group. (Sorry for the large size photos!)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,812 Posts
Arctic Silver with Matte black wheels and Bandit mask was mine. I left around 1:15. Lol. I had a babysitter for my two little ones. I parked in front of and met Chris with his (I believe) Storm Titanium and also spoke to Rose, the owner of the BRG (Purrsia) and the Chrome Orange. I noticed he had the number 6 on his car from a recent LimeRock Event with SCDA.
Beautiful day. I think we were all busy just walking around and taking in the scene. Nice showing for Lotus.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
708 Posts
Second one of part II. Storm Titanium with dark gray wheels. You know me :) We left early to look at a guitar to buy......turned out to be misrepresented, so I went home with my money.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Sorry to miss this. I was riding my motorcycle back from Stowe VT after a 5day rally. Hope next year works.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Fashionably late was good for me as my car ended up down the hill in the shade. Sorry, I was not with the group, but I spent most of the day up there with you guys anyway. What a great showing! Enjoyed meeting you guys and talking cars, as usual I left after the show ended.

Sent 'friend' requests to try to get a group together for an ice cream gathering or something sooner than later... hope to see you soon, Rose (BRG Elise)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Fashionably late was good for me as my car ended up down the hill in the shade. Sorry, I was not with the group, but I spent most of the day up there with you guys anyway. What a great showing! Enjoyed meeting you guys and talking cars, as usual I left after the show ended.

Sent 'friend' requests to try to get a group together for an ice cream gathering or something sooner than later... hope to see you soon, Rose (BRG Elise)
That sounds like a great plan :cool: How about this upcoming weekend or even Thursday Bass Pro Car show at Foxboro? Hit me up.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I like that idea, especially if this rain is gone by then, I am penciling it in the calendar right now. As my factory tires are poor performers in this weather, I actually need to talk to some of you guys for suggestions. Another conv for another thread...

·
Registered
480 Posts
I like that idea, especially if this rain is gone by then, I am penciling it in the calendar right now. As my factory tires are poor performers in this weather, I actually need to talk to some of you guys for suggestions. Another conv for another thread...
I will start one soon.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Here are a couple of iPhone pics. Wife was carrying the British theme all the way through. Lol.
Oh god, you caught the group i was walking around with behind the orange TVR.

I probably can't make anything during the week. Also, Toyo R1r's. I've driven the Elise on them in torrential rain, and they were very confidence inspiring. Great in the dry too.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Toyos

I probably can't make anything during the week. Also, Toyo R1r's. I've driven the Elise on them in torrential rain, and they were very confidence inspiring. Great in the dry too.[/QUOTE]

Funny you chimed in Chris, I actually took pictures of your tires while I was there! I liked the tread, not too tame like a sedan tire, but not crazy racing like my current ones. Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
103 Posts
That sounds like a great plan :cool: How about this upcoming weekend or even Thursday Bass Pro Car show at Foxboro? Hit me up.
I am planning on Thursday at Bass Pro, thanks for the heads up, and I am meeting for C&C in Taunton on Sunday. Noelsmith started a thread with those details and pics of the last one. Looked like a nice turnout with 2 lotus, 368, I think, an NSX, a porsche or 2 and a BMW. The last one I attended, there was a V12 Vantage.

Looking forward at the weather for those two days, it looks like it will hold up, but the 5 day forecast over July 4-8 is nasty t-storms, so get your driving fix sooner than later :).

·
Super Moderator
3,104 Posts
Looks like a great turn out. I'm sorry I missed it. I was at a 3 day mountain bike festival in Vermont. 45 miles of singletrack and some downhill action, too.

NEMBAfest @ Kingdom Trails 2012

If you plan the ice cream run or anything else for that matter and want me to send it to the mailing list, please let me know.

Also, any time it looks like a gathering is going to come together, it's good to post a new thread. Many people do not revisit threads for past events.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I had the Laser Blue elise with the black interior :D

I have tons of pictures from the show and will upload them soon :coolnana:

21 - 40 of 47 Posts