The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for my favorite car show of the year - the British Car Festival. This Sunday 9/9 at Harper college in Palatine. Hundreds of British cars from just about every british make, and just about every road going lotus model. I can almost guarantee that there will be several cars you've never seen before and probably a couple you've never heard of. And the weather is always perfect.

http://britishcarunion.com/

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
If the weather is nice I think I might go and check this out, granted I'm not sure if I want to pay to show my car...

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
I'll bet RT will go !!! ( It's close to her......! )

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Says 74 and sunny and Bears don't play til 3:15. It's a GREAT time and gets an awesome turnout. Bentleys, Rolls, Jag, Aston, Triumph, Gt40 ( kinda British), DeLorean, MG, Mini, Lotus, Sunbeam, Morgans, Allard, Austin Healy and even some TVRs!

My highlights are the vintage Astons, the Allards, the beautiful Austin Healy Silverstone, the Morgan Aerosport and the guy with the shortened, yes shortened Mini. It's like 3 feet long!

It's really more of a vintage kinda vibe - the newer cars are the Loti, Aston, Bentley and a few Jags. Most are vintage.

I'll be there - with the Moke!

It's a great place to go for memorabilia - hats, stickers, tshirts, etc.

Rob - definitely worth your time!

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
Says 74 and sunny and Bears don't play til 3:15. It's a GREAT time and gets an awesome turnout. Bentleys, Rolls, Jag, Aston, Triumph, Gt40 ( kinda British), DeLorean, MG, Mini, Lotus, Sunbeam, Morgans, Allard, Austin Healy and even some TVRs!

My highlights are the vintage Astons, the Allards, the beautiful Austin Healy Silverstone, the Morgan Aerosport and the guy with the shortened, yes shortened Mini. It's like 3 feet long!

It's really more of a vintage kinda vibe - the newer cars are the Loti, Aston, Bentley and a few Jags. Most are vintage.

I'll be there - with the Moke!

It's a great place to go for memorabilia - hats, stickers, tshirts, etc.

Rob - definitely worth your time!
Well, if it really is that good I will see what I can do!

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
So I have two questions...
- Can we register at the door? Or do you have to do it online?
- Is this one of those events where you have to stay till the end or can you leave any time?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
So I have two questions...
- Can we register at the door? Or do you have to do it online?
- Is this one of those events where you have to stay till the end or can you leave any time?
Yes and yes

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'll should be getting there around 1pm. Hopefully it won't be too late that I miss much.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 20 of 24 Posts