Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BRITISH CAR FESTIVAL
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Moraine Valley Community College
Palos Hills, Illinois
British Car Union Home Page

I went last year ---turnout was spectacular. Every Brit and semi-Brit make you can think of ---- amazing contrasts to be seen ---- Old jags vs new (take the old), old mini vs new (New one takes it), and more Sunbeams in one place than you could ever imagine existed. And oh yeah, a bunch of Loti.

jm

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'll second that opinion - its definitely the place to go if you like British cars. TVRs, Daimlers, Morgans, Rolls, Astons, MGs you name it. It is a lot of fun.

·
Registered
215 Posts
It was great last year and I am planing on being there as a spectator again this year. One of these days I will actually have the time to show the cars.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
^^^ I went but got there uber late (3:30ish?). Many cars had already left though :p I'll post up what few pics I got later.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm stuck on call this weekend and it's Bike Week to boot so I'll spend the weekend in the OR with fat, drunk Harley riders with broken femurs. Oh well, at least they're not as obnoxious as snowmobilers. Shame to miss the Festival in Chitown, it's always great and so many really nice cars. Hope all you LotusCorps guys/gals enjoy it...Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts